- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Comment: Published by Scroll Versions from space FFMSD and version Cobalt
Supported Device OS: 9.0
| | | | |
- Please install the Field Force Manager mobile app from Google Play.
Pre-Installation: Enable Location Tracking on the Phone
- In the Home Screen, swipe up on home button and tap Settings.
- In the search box enter 'Location' and tap on the location results found from the search.
- Turn on the switch and Accept/Agree any warning that are displayed.
Install Field Force Manager from Google Play
- In the Home Screen, swipe up on Home button and tap on Google Play.
- In the Google Play, type "Field Force Manager" in search box.
- Download "Field Force Manager".
Activate and Login to Field Force Manager
- In the Home Screen of your Android phone, scroll up to view all the apps installed on the phone.
- From All Apps, swipe left or right to find Field Force Manager and then tap on Field Force Manager icon.
- Using the Device phone number, Field Force Manager will automatically activate and log you into the application. When prompted provide the phone number that you might have received from your Account Manager.
- Enter the Pin and Login. You will see the End User License Agreement (EULA) page on your phone screen. Tap on I Agree to continue.
- A Warning message is displayed. Tap on I Agree to continue.
- A pop up is displayed with all the list of the New Updates (if any); such as New Forms, New Jobs, etc. Tap on OK to accept them.
- Your Field Force Manager application is ready for use.
For questions or help contact email@example.com