- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Comment: Published by Scroll Versions from space FFMSD and version Cobalt
Supported Device OS: 8.0 - Oreo
|| | |
- Please install the Field Force Manager mobile app from Google Play
Pre-Installation: Enable Location Tracking on the Phone
- Highlight and tap/click on"Settings" from the main menu.
- Scroll down to Personal section and find Location and tap/click on it.
- Turn on the switch and Accept/Agree any warning that are displayed.
- Location tracking is now enabled on your Android Device.
- Tap/click on the Google Play icon to download the application on your Android phone.
- Now tap/click on the search icon in the Google Play screen and type in Field Force Manager in the search box and tap on the search icon once again.
- In the next screen, tap/click on Field Force Manager.
- Next tap/click on Download.
- Next tap/click on Accept & Download.
- Wait for few seconds until the application is installed. Once the Field Force Manager application is installed, tap on Open to run or press the Home button to go back to the phone's main menu.
- Now you have successfully installed the Field Force Manager application on your Android phone.
Activate and Login to Field Force Manager
- Tap/click on the arrow button (to the left of the word Phone) on the Home Screen of your Android phone.
- From All Programs, scroll down and tap/click on FFM icon.
- Using the Device phone number, FFM will automatically activate and log you into the application. You will see the EULA (End User License Agreement) page on your phone screen.
- You will be shown the FFM EULA. Tap/click I Agree to continue.
- Next you will be shown the Waring screen. Tap/click I Agree to continue.
- A pop up window appears displaying the list of the New Updates (if any), such as New Forms, New Jobs, etc. Tap/click OK to dismiss the screen and start using the Field Force Manager application.
For questions or help contact email@example.com