- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Comment: Published by Scroll Versions from space FFMSD and version Cobalt
Supported Device OS: iOS 10
|| | | |
- The Auto-Launch to Background preference under the Company Settings does not apply to iPhone.
- A phone charger is recommended while using the application.
Pre-Installation: Enable Location Tracking on the Phone
- Highlight and tap/click on"Settings" from the main menu.
- Scroll down to Privacy and tap/click on it.
- Turn on the Location Services.
- Now location tracking is enabled on your phone.
Install Field Force Manager from the App Store
- Tap/click on the App Store icon to download the application on your phone.
- Now tap/click on the search icon in the App Store screen and type in Field Force Manager in the search box and tap on the search button from the virtual keypad.
- In the next screen tap/click on Field Force Manager.
- Next tap/click on FREE.
- In the next screen, tap/click on INSTALL APP.
- You will be taken back to your phone's main menu. Wait for few seconds until the application is installed. Once the application is installed, tap/click on Field Force Manager to run the application.
- Now you have successfully installed the Field Force Manager application on your device.
Activate and Login to Field Force Manager
- From your phone's main menu, tap/click on Field Force Manager icon.
- You will be prompted to enter your phone number. Enter phone number and tap/click Activate. You will see the EULA (End User License Agreement) page on your phone screen.
- You will be shown the EULA. Tap/click I Agree to continue.
- Next you will be shown the Waring screen. Tap/click OK to continue.
- A pop up window appears displaying the list of the New Updates (if any), such as New Forms, New Jobs, etc. Tap/click OK to dismiss the screen and start using Field Force Manager application.
For questions or help contact email@example.com