- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Supported Device OS: iOS 12
|| | |
- The Auto-Launch to Background preference under the Company Settings does not apply to iPhone.
- A phone charger is recommended while using the application.
Pre-Installation: Enable Location Tracking on the Phone
- Highlight and tap/click on"Settings" from the main menu.
- Scroll down to Privacy and tap/click on it.
- Turn on the Location Services.
- Now location tracking is enabled on your phone.
Activate and Login to Field Force Manager
- From your phone's main menu, tap/click on Field Force Manager icon.
- You will be prompted to enter your phone number. Enter phone number and tap/click Activate. You will see the EULA (End User License Agreement) page on your phone screen.
- You will be shown the EULA. Tap/click I Agree to continue.
- Next you will be shown the Waring Warning screen. Tap/click OK to continue.
- A pop up window appears displaying the list of the New Updates (if any), such as New Forms, New Jobs, etc. Tap/click OK to dismiss the screen and start using Field Force Manager application.
For questions or help contact firstname.lastname@example.org