You would like to update the credit card information on your Street Smart account.
You need to be a Company Administrator or a Super User of your account.
Please follow the following steps
- Please raise a support request with Street Smart support with the following information, to receive a payment link specific to your account.
- Company ID (COID)
The support agent needs to obtain the payment link of the customer from 2Checkout and send it to the customer.
- Log in to the Xora Salesforce using credentials in the Passwordstate.
- Search for the customer's company using either the name or the COID.
Note: If You are in Lightning mode, make sure to switch to Salesforce Classic.
- Copy the account number.
- Log in to the 2Chekout Admin Panel. using credentials in the passwordstate.
- Search for the Account number copied from Salesforce.
- Copy the upgrade link.
- Provide it to the customer asking him to update the credit card information on the 2Checkout portal.
- Provide either a link to this article or the steps mentioned below for the customer to update the credit card information.
- Once you receive the Payment Link as a response to the Support Request, click on the link to open the Payment Link.
- Ensure that the Number of Mobile Device Lines is correct and do not change it unless you want to modify the number of subscriptions.
- Click on the "Upgrade Now" button.
- On the New Page, scroll down to the Payment Options section.
- Update your payment information/credit card information.
- Scroll down and click "Continue" and complete the process.
- The new card will take effect from the immediate billing cycle.
Please sign in to leave a comment.