You may need to edit user information such as name, email, PIN, home address etc.
You need to have an account with Company Administrator, Super User role, or a custom role with rights to edit users.
- From the web portal, navigate to Administration > Users.
- Click on the user you want to modify and select Edit User.
- Update the required information:
- First and Last Name
- Preferred Name
- Profile picture
- Security Role
- Time Zone
- Web Password
- Contact Information - home address and phone number
- Notification information - used to receive alerts, reports, etc.
Note: For more information about these fields, refer to the article Creating User Accounts.
- Click Save & Close.
You can make sure that the changes were saved by clicking on the user and selecting View User Details.