You may need to edit user information such as name, email, PIN, home address etc.
You need to have an account with Company Administrator, Super User role, or a custom role with rights to edit users.
- From the web portal, navigate to Administration > Users.
- Click on the user you want to modify and select Edit User.
- Update the required information:
- First and Last Name
- Preferred Name
- Profile picture
- Security Role
- Time Zone
- Web Password
- Contact Information - home address and phone number
- Notification information - used to receive alerts, reports, etc.
Note: For more information about these fields, refer to the article Creating User Accounts.
- Click Save & Close.
Note: you will not see the 'Profile Picture' field if this option has been disabled. To enable this option, access the 'Personalization' tab under 'My Settings' and enable the User Profile Picture option.
You can make sure that the changes were saved by clicking on the user and selecting View User Details.