A worker forgot to track their trip and wants to add a backdated trip to get compensation for the traveled distance.
Unfortunately, there is no way to add a backdated trip. However, there are two possible workarounds:
- The worker can create a new trip for the current date to report the mileage traveled during the previous trip.
- The manager can add the mileage to the previous (or next) worker's trip from the web portal:
- Navigate to Mileage >Trip List.
- Click on the trip to which you want to add mileage and select Edit Trip.
- Modify the Start or End Odometer value to increase the trip distance.
Alternatively, you can enter the dollar amount that needs to be compensated in the Additional Expenses field.
- Click Save & Close.
The trip with updated distance is displayed.