You have created a form and marked it to be available in the Forms menu in the mobile app; however, some workers do not have access to the form, while others can submit the form successfully.
This issue happens when the affected workers are assigned to a group which does not have access to the corresponding form (according to the form settings).
- Navigate to Administration > Users and check to which group the affected workers are assigned.
- Navigate to Forms > Forms.
- Click on the affected form and select Edit Form.
- Select step 3. Deploy Setup and check to which groups the form is available:
- There are two possible solutions:
- Update the form to be available to the group to which the affected workers are assigned - add a checkmark next to the group and click Save & Close.
- Move the worker to the group to which the form is already available.
The worker should be able to submit the form in the mobile app.