You have created a form and marked it to be available in the Forms menu in the mobile app; however, some workers do not have access to the form, while others can submit the form successfully.
This issue happens when the affected workers are assigned to a group which does not have access to the corresponding form (according to the form settings).
- Navigate to Administration > Users and check to which group the affected workers are assigned.
- Navigate to Forms > Forms.
- Click on the affected form and select Edit Form.
- Select step 3. Deploy Setup and check to which groups the form is available:
- There are two possible solutions:
- Update the form to be available to the group to which the affected workers are assigned - add a checkmark next to the group and click Save & Close.
- Move the worker to the group to which the form is already available.
The worker should be able to submit the form in the mobile app.
Article is closed for comments.