You may want to set up an alert to be delivered as an SMS to selected recipients.
- Create or modify an existing alert and select the required recipients in the Action Setup section.
- Navigate to Administration > Users.
- Click on the user account and select Edit User.
- In the Notification Information section:
- Add a checkmark next to the SMS field.
- Enter the recipient's phone number in the SMS field in the following format (according to the user's carrier):
- AT&T - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sprint - email@example.com
- Verizon - firstname.lastname@example.org
- T-Mobile - email@example.com
- US Cellular - firstname.lastname@example.org
For example, email@example.com
Note: You can also add a checkmark to the Email option - the alert notifications will be delivered via email and SMS. If you enable the Message option - alerts will be delivered to the worker's/supervisor's mobile application.
- Click Save & Close.
- Repeat steps 3-5 for each recipient who need to receive alerts via SMS.
Navigate to Alerts > View Alerts - all triggered alerts will be displayed on the page. After the alert you have modified is triggered, you can check with the selected recipients if they have received an SMS with the alert notification.
Article is closed for comments.