You have accidentally removed a user account and need to reinstate it to review the user's forms, timesheets, etc.
A Company Administrator or Super User should submit a request to StreetSmart support, providing the First and Last name of the user account that needs to be restored.
Agents should do the following:
- Log in to CSU (Central VPN is required).
- Search for the company using their ID.
Note: Company ID can be checked in the Organization details in Zendesk.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and search for the required account in the Deleted Users section.
- Click Edit next to the required user.
- Add a checkmark next to Deleted Date/Time Set to Null? option.
- Click Update Record.
- Check if the user is now listed in the customer's environment at Administration > Users.
- Inform the requester that the user is restored.
After the account is restored, navigate to Administration > Users, and search for the corresponding account in the list.
Additionally, you may need to ask the user to reset their password or you can change it manually:
- Click on the required account and select Edit User.
- Enter a new password twice and click Save & Close.
Note: In case there was another account created with the same username, you need to change the username as well.