You cannot find jobs that were completed by workers. This issue happens when the Complete/End Job action is configured to remove the job from the web portal.
- From the web portal, navigate to Administration > Job Types.
- Click on the Job Type (under which the missing jobs were created) and select Edit Job Type.
- Select step 3. Specify Job Actions.
- Select the job action that completes the job.
In this example, it is End Job.
- Uncheck the Delete On Server option and click Apply.
- Click Save & Close.
Note: If you need to recover the missing jobs, refer to the article Restoring Deleted Jobs.
Create a new job (and assign it to a worker) using the same Job Type.
Once the worker completes the job, it should be visible under Jobs > Job List with the Completed status.