|You may want to download and install the mobile app on Sonim X3.|
- Send the following link to your mobile device using the email address below for the corresponding carrier; the link will be delivered via SMS.
Replace 'phonenumber' with the 10-digit phone number of your device:
- From the phone, go to Menu > Messages > Inbox.
- Open the SMS with the link.
- Press More Options (top left button on keypad) and click Use Links.
The app starts downloading.
- Click Back and then click End to go back to the home page.
- Click More Options (top left button on keypad) and go to My Notifications.
- Check if the file Sonim_feature_phone_streetsmart.apk is downloaded.
If it is saved as a .txt file, rename it to have the .apk extension.
- Click on the file and select the Install option.
- Once the installation is complete, click Open to proceed with the app activation.
If you click Done, you can open the application later by navigating to Menu > Applications and selecting StreetSmart.
- The mobile app should activate automatically.
If it fails, enter your phone number manually and press Activate.
- Accept the end-user license agreement.
- Click Accept to close the Warning screen.
- The list of the New Updates (if any) is displayed (e.g., New Forms, New Jobs, etc.). Click OK to dismiss the screen and start using StreetSmart.
- Additionally, make sure to enable location tracking:
- Go to Menu > Settings > Security & Location
- Scroll down and click Location.
- Change the Location setting to ON.
- Change the Mode to High Accuracy.
- Click AGREE to accept the location consent.
- Navigation via Google maps is not supported
- SD card should not be installed on the device to be able to save pictures in the Forms menu.