You may want to receive a specific report via email daily, weekly, or monthly, without having to run the report manually every time. You can schedule the report to be delivered to any user in your company.
You need to have an account with the Operations, Super User role, or a custom role with the rights to schedule reports.
- Log in to the Street Smart web portal using your credentials and company ID.
- Navigate to Reports > List.
- Select one of the report categories:
- Workers and Jobs
- Select the report you want to receive and click Schedule.
For more information about the reports available by default, refer to the article Running a report (step 3).
- Select the required:
- Format out of PDF, EXCEL, HTML, and CSV.
- Page Orientation
- Time Period
- Groups for which you want to receive the data.
- Click Next.
- Define how often you want to receive the report:
- Specify the start and end date (if needed) for the schedule and the time when the report will be generated.
- Click Next.
- Select the users (or entire groups) who will receive the report.
- Click Save & Close.
The report schedule and recipients are displayed on the Reports page.
Check your email after the date and time specified in the Run At field - you should receive the report in the selected format. If you didn't select yourself as a recipient, ask one of the recipients to confirm that they have received the report.