You may need to upgrade or downgrade a package assigned to one of your phone numbers.
- You have at least one phone number with active services.
- You need to be a Primary Contact for your company.
- If you purchased your subscription from Sprint, reach out to your Sprint sales representative or Sprint support to change the package assigned to your phone number.
- If you purchased your subscription from StreetSmart, by contacting our Orders team via email or support portal, submit a ticket to StreetSmart support with the Change Package for the Phone issue type, including the following details:
- Your Company ID
- The phone number(s) for which you want to change the package
- The package you want to have assigned to the phone numbers
From the StreetSmart web portal, navigate to Administration > Devices and locate the corresponding phone number; it should have the new package (product) assigned: