Workers cannot view Timesheet Summary in the mobile app and encounter the following message (while they have logged work time during previous weeks):
No Timesheet actions for the last 40 days.
You need to have an account with Company Administrator, Super User role, or a custom role with rights to edit users.
This issue happens when the time zone on the worker's mobile device differs from the time zone configured for their account when creating a user. To confirm if this is the case:
- Ask the worker to check which time zone is configured on their mobile device:
- From the web portal, navigate to Administration > Users.
- Click on the required worker account and select Edit User.
- Check the Time Zone selected for the worker:
After following steps 2-6 from Diagnosis, select the Time Zone that matches the worker's time zone configured on the mobile device and click Save & Close.
The worker should do the following:
- Tap on the Sync button to make sure that the updated user settings are downloaded from the server.
- Tap on the Timesheets icon.
- Tap on the Summary tab.
The timesheets for the previous 40 days are displayed: