You may need to create new location types when you want to select specific icon for locations or create a location type that will be forbidden for workers.
You need to have an account with a Super User or Company Administrator role, or a custom role with rights to create Location Types.
- Log in to the Street Smart web portal using your credentials and company ID.
- Navigate to Administration > Location Types.
- Click Create Location Type.
- Enter a name for the location type.
- Mark the Prohibited option to make all location under this type forbidden for workers; you will be able to configure alerts when workers visit prohibited locations.
- Click on arrows next to Image to select an icon for the location type.
- Click Save & Close.
Newly created location type is displayed on the page. You should be able to create a new location under the location type you created.