You may need to create a vacation entry for a worker. This will prevent scheduling jobs for the worker and disable the application auto startup feature during the Time Off period.
You need to have an account with Operations role, or a custom role with rights to create time off records.
- Log in to the Street Smart web portal using your credentials and company ID.
- Navigate to the Shifts tab.
- Click on the required worker and select Worker Timesheets.
- Click on the Time Off option from the Toolbar.
- Click Create Time Off.
- Select the start and end date and time for the time off period.
- Select the Reason Code from the following options:
Note: Only default reason codes are available; new codes cannot be created.
- Enter additional Notes if needed.
- Click Save & Close.
Time off record is displayed on the page.
Also, you can navigate to Jobs and open Availability Calendar.
The worker will be marked as Unavailable for the corresponding dates.