If workers tend to forget to start or end their shifts or breaks on time using the mobile app, they can set up reminders to start and finish their shifts according to hours of operations.
- You have installed and activated StreetSmart mobile app on your device.
- Package assigned to your phone number includes access to Timesheets.
- Hours of operations need to be set by administration.
- Open the StreetSmart mobile app on your device.
- Tap on the Settings icon.
- Tap on the Notifications button.
- Select actions for which you want to enable notifications:
- Start Shift
- End Shift
- Start Break
- End Break
Note: If the option to start breaks is disabled, Start and End Break sections will not be displayed.
- Tap on the timer icon, configure the number of minutes/hours after which the notification will appear according to the scheduled hours of operations.
- Tap OK.
Article is closed for comments.