You may want to disable the Break option in the mobile application in case you want workers to be able only to Start and End Shifts. This will prevent workers from starting lunch breaks and forgetting to start the shift again, which disrupts timesheet records.
You need to have an account with the Company Administrator, Super User role, or a custom role with rights to modify company settings.
- Log in to the Street Smart web portal using your credentials and company ID.
- Navigate to Administration > Settings.
- Navigate to the Timesheets2 tab and click Edit in the Enable Breaks option.
- Select the Off value and click Save & Close.
Any worker or administrator with an activated mobile app can confirm if the break option is available:
- Open the StreetSmart mobile app.
- Tap on the Timesheets icon.
- Tap Start Shift.
Only End Shift button is available; the Start Break option is not displayed.
Article is closed for comments.