You can easily send messages to your workers. Messages can be sent to one worker or all workers in the selected group; messages will be delivered to the mobile app
You need to have an account with the Super User role, Operations role, or a custom role with rights to create messages.
- Log in to the Street Smart web portal using your credentials and company ID.
- Navigate to Administration > Messages and click on any option from the dropdown (Inbox, Sent, or Deleted).
- Click Create Message.
- Select the groups or users to which you want to send a message.
- Enter subject and body of the message.
Note: The maximum length of a message is 255 characters. If the message is longer, it will be truncated.
- Click Send; the message will be delivered to the selected worker StreetSmart mobile app.
Click on the Sent button. The subject and date of the the recently created message is displayed; however, you cannot review the message itself.
Article is closed for comments.