Workers may need to have more than 10 locations available on their mobile devices, which is the default value. In this case, you can increase the location download limit.
You need to have an account with the Company Administrator, Super User role, or a custom role with rights to modify company settings.
- Log in to the Street Smart web portal using your credentials and company ID.
- Navigate to Administration > Settings.
- Select the Personalization tab.
- Click Edit next to Location Download Limit.
- Enter the required number and click Save & Close.
Note: If your workers are using basic/feature phones, we do not recommend increasing this limit above 40 - a high number of uploaded locations may cause the app to crash.
The updated location download limit is displayed.
Also, you can send more locations to a worker and they should confirm that more than 10 locations are available on their device.