Field Workers may need to perform clear activation when the app is not working properly:
- Not syncing with the StreetSmart server
- Workers cannot receive or submit forms, jobs, invoices, etc.
- Open the StreetSmart mobile app on your mobile device.
- Tap on the Settings icon.
- Tap on the Advanced Options button.
- Enter the following code and tap Submit:
Note: If the Advanced Options page is not displayed, reach out to your company administrator or manager - they may have configured a different code to access settings in the mobile application.
- Tap on the Clear Activation button.
- Tap Yes to confirm deactivation.
Note: All records from the application that were not transferred to the server will be removed from the mobile device (tracked location data, submitted forms, jobs, etc.).
The application is closed after a few seconds.
- Activate your mobile application again.
Once activation is complete, new jobs, forms, locations, and messages should be uploaded to the mobile app. Also, you should be able perform the following actions without any issues: