Administrators may need to add new items into the price catalog, which will be available for mobile workers to select when creating invoices for customers.
You need to have an account with the Company Administrator, Super User role, or a custom role with rights to add prices.
- Log in to the Street Smart web portal using your credentials and company ID.
- Navigate to Administration > Price Catalog.
- Click Add New Item from the Toolbar.
- In the new window, enter the following details:
ID Number - you can use the same IDs that are assigned to items in your accounting software.
- Name - name of the item.
Category - select one of the available categories; category defines if the item is a Labor (e.g., service performed by a worker) or a product.
Note: You can create a new category if needed.
Suggested Unit Price - price for the item.
Tax Rate - tax amount that will be added to the unit price.
Barcode Number - enables workers to add items to invoices by scanning barcodes.
- Click Save & Close or Save & New (if you would like to add another item right away).
The newly created item is displayed in the list and can be selected by mobile workers when creating an invoice.