Field workers can complete jobs assigned to them and track time spent on a job using the mobile app.
- You have installed and activated StreetSmart mobile app on your device.
- Package assigned to your phone number includes access to Jobs.
- A job has been created and assigned to you by a web portal user.
- Mobile data needs to be enabled on your mobile device to receive newly assigned jobs.
- Open the StreetSmart mobile app on your device.
- Start your shift from the application.
- Tap on the jobs icon.
Jobs assigned to your account are displayed. You can sort them by name, distance, scheduled time, status and priority.
- Tap on the job you need to start.
In this example, we are late - scheduled job start time was 18 minutes ago.
- Tap on the Actions button.
- Tap on the first action within the job.
Jobs may have various number of actions and different types of actions. Simple jobs contain only Start Job and End Job actions. More complex jobs may contain various custom actions which are used to track time spent on each task.
Note: Actions to Start and End Travel do not track mileage in this case; only time spent to get to and from the location is tracked.
- Tap on the next action within the job once the previous one is complete.
Repeat this step until you end the final action.
Note: You may need to complete forms that are attached to job actions.
Once you complete the final action within the job, you are redirected to the Jobs page and the corresponding job is no longer displayed in the list.
Article is closed for comments.