Administrators need to manually assign jobs that were created but not assigned to workers or reassign a job from one worker to another (e.g., the assignee is unavailable or busy).
- A job is already created.
- You have at least one mobile worker account created.
- You have an account with the Super User role, Operations role, or a custom role with rights to assign Jobs.
- Log in to the Street Smart web portal using your credentials and company ID.
- Click on the Jobs tab.
- Filter jobs by date range and groups to locate the job you want to reassign:
- Enter the date range when the job was active (created).
- Click Group Filter, select the group to which the job is assigned and click Save & Close.
The corresponding jobs are displayed. The Worker column displays if the job is already assigned or not.
- Click on the job you want to assign or reassign to a worker and select Assign Job.
- Select the Group and Worker to assign the job to and click OK.
The updated job is displayed with the Assigned status under the selected worker.
Once the worker receives the job in the mobile app, the job status changes to Retrieved.