You forgot your password or username and are not able to log in to the web portal - you need to reset your password to restore access to StreetSmart.
- You have a StreetSmart account created by an administrator.
- You have a valid email address associated with your account. Otherwise, you can reach out to your Company Admin to change your password.
- Open the StreetSmart web portal.
- Click on the Forgot password link.
- Enter the email address associated with your account and click Next.
- Check your mailbox (Inbox and Spam folders). You should receive a password reset email within a few minutes.
- Click on the password reset link within the email that you received.
- Enter a new password for your account (twice) and click Next.
Your username and company ID are displayed in case you forgot them.
After completing step 6, you are redirected back to the login page and should be able to log in with the new password.
Note: If you still cannot log in, reach out to your company administrator to change your password manually.