Latest Field Force Manager App Version: 18.15.0
Supported Device OS: 8.0
- The mobile app is optimized for firmware version 8.1.0. For help with the latest firmware please contact Sonim support.
- Mileage Manager is supported.
- Locations, Text Driving directions are supported.
- Messages app are supported.
- Barcode scanning is supported.
- For a list of known issues, scroll to the bottom
Pre-Installation: Enable Location Tracking on the Phone
- Go to Menu > Settings
- Scroll down to Security & location
- Scroll down and Click on Location
- Enable the Location to ON
- Choose the Mode as ‘High Accuracy’
- Click on ‘AGREE’ to accept the location consent.
Install Field Force Manager via email/SMS
Ensure that you are in an area with good network coverage before proceeding.
- You can send the link to download the mobile app via an email. Open an email client of your choice and create a new email. Copy paste this URL - https://devlab.streetsmartmobile.com/static/ffm/deploy/FieldForceManager/feature/download.htm, into the body of the email message and send it to email@example.com(replace 'phonenumber' with the 10 digit phone number of the device).
- You will now receive an SMS on your phone. On the phone go to Menu > Messages > Inbox > Message to see a list of all messages.
- Highlight the SMS you just received and open it.
- You will see the link that you emailed in the SMS body. Press More Options (tip left button on keypad) and click on Use Links
- Using link Field Force Manager from Box
- This opens a page, use magnifying 'Zoom out' and click on 'Install Field Force Manager from Box'
- This redirects you Box link use magnifying 'Zoom out' and click on 'Download'
- You will see app getting downloaded on notification bar
- Use Back to go out of Browser and click 'End' key to go home page.
- Click on 'More options' (top left button on keypad) and go to 'My Notifications'
- apk file would have downloaded, if not wait until download is complete
- Even after download is complete, it is found on some devices it downloads as .txt. Rename using File Manager app to .apk
- Click on the file to install
- Scroll and click on 'Install'
- Click on 'Done' if you want to launch the app later or 'Open' to continue with activation'
Activate and Login to Field Force Manager
- Go to Menu > Applications
- Now select Field Force Manager
- The mobile app will automatically activate and log you into the application. If that fails, enter the phone number and press 'Activate'
- Next 'Accept' the EULA
- Next 'Accept' the Waring
- Now you should see the home screen of the app. You might receive a notification that displays a list of new updates, press OK to dismiss the screen and start using the app
- Navigation by google maps is not supported.
- To saved pictures on Forms menu, camera works well when SD card is not installed on a local device.
- On money form field, have to press the keys with less pressure. If pressed with more pressure would enter a number multiple times.
For questions or help contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- No labels